Nuclear Power Plants Communication Solution
The emergency communication system of nuclear power plants is an indispensable part of the emergency system of nuclear power plants. A nuclear emergency telephone system is an extremely important aspect for commanding, managing, and coordinating on-site emergency response and keeping the emergency organizations of operating units in contact with off-site emergency organizations.
The HeoZ nuclear power plant telephone system has the following functions:
- It ensures the communication and data information transmission between the emergency facilities and emergency organizations of the operating organization of the nuclear power plant.
- This emergency plant telephone system supports: call holding, call waiting, page priority, call transfer, and PA function.
- The emergency telephone is installed in an acoustic hood, suitable for high noisy areas.
- Certified for use in gas group I, IIA, and IIB, explosion gas atmospheres Zone 1, Zone 2, dust Zone 20, Zone 21, and Zone 22.
- Integration of existing monitoring systems and fire alarm systems.
- All other features as mentioned under the VoIP emergency telephone system shall be available in this system too.
Would like to build your emergency telephone system? Our talented engineers are always ready to help.