Highway Telephone System
Highway services are as popular as subways and railways in modern times. Modern highways are installed in the SOS call box on both sides of roads, highway tunnels, highway bridges, these outdoor emergency phones are very important for remote areas. The highway emergency telephone system provided by HeoZ has dedicated communication telephones for drivers driving in highways or highway tunnels to provide emergency rescue in the event of a traffic accident or emergency.
HeoZ highway telephone system has outstanding advantages:
- HeoZ highway telephone system operates on standard SIP protocol, and it’s easy to install and maintain.
- The highway telephone system can automatically enter the call and standby working state to reduce power consumption.
- It can be powered by DC, solar energy, and rechargeable lithium batteries can be selected for remote areas.
- A variety of lightning protection measures have been taken, with good lightning protection effects.
- The faceplate with the camera is an option.
- The emergency roadside telephone system can automatically enter the call and standby working state to reduce power consumption.
- When the emergency telephone extension is damaged (for example, the door is opened illegally) or the battery is under-voltage, it can automatically send an alarm message to the console host.
Would like to build your highway telephone system? Our talented engineers are always ready to help.